Re: release notes: first draft

Hi Bob,

Yesterday at 23:41, Bob Kashani wrote:

> I like this much better. It flows much nicer too. I made the changes.

Also note that if you want translated release notes, you'll have to be
much more strict about such changes at this time.

We are only 5 days from a release, and there are only 3 or 4
translations under-way:

  http://kvota.net/doc-l10n/by-modules.html#release-notes

With Gnome 2.12 we were very successful with translation (24
languages!), but notes were finished two weeks before the release,
and stabilised at least a week before release.  I think it looked
really cool on

  http://gnome.org/start/2.12/

and it gave an impression of Gnome truly being the international
desktop it is :)

Cheers,
Danilo