Re: control-center renaming to gnome-control-center

On 5/29/06, Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org> wrote:
gnome-control-center module in CVS has 'control-center' as the tarball
name, not sure why.

So, I'm planning to change it to gnome-control-center to match the CVS
module name. Anyone has any good reason for not doing so?

Sounds good to me; it's certainly less confusing for translators, so
thanks for doing it.
However, when you commit the change, please let the gnome-i18n list
know, since we'll have to update the translation status page
configuration as well at the same time. Otherwise the pot file name
that is used will be the wrong one.

Christian