Re: Introducing NewStuffManager

Op za, 07-10-2006 te 20:45 +0200, schreef Chipzz:
> And those still should be updated by the distribution (in case they came
> with the distribution in the first place).

I disagree.

In the specific case of Epiphany-extensions, it's a great advantage that
Epiphany users who are locked into a certain older distro for whatever
reason, can benefit from new features that are shipped with newer
Epiphany releases, using extensions.

Personally I would love to see installation/removal of epiphany
extensions managed by the NSM.

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen