Re: Proposal to enable accessibility by default for GNOME development releases

Hey Willie,

Am Samstag, den 14.10.2006, 19:18 -0400 schrieb Willie Walker:
> As part of the GNOME Boston 2006 Accessibility Summit, and as part of
> the larger GNOME testing discussions, we would like to propose that
> accessibility is enabled by default for GNOME development releases.
> That is, make the /desktop/gnome/interface/accessibility gconf setting
> be True by default for the "odd" (e.g., 2.17.x) releases.

The idea sounds pretty good. I just have one question: If I run a beta
as my first GNOME, the gconf key will be set to TRUE, will it
automatically switch to FALSE once I upgrade to stable GNOME? (Will it
work the other way around?)

Regards,
  Sven