Re: Proposing Tracker for inclusion into GNOME 2.18

2006-10-25 klockan 00:00 skrev Ross Burton:
> Is there a list type?  Some vCard types are list-of-string and this
> needs to be handled to be searched correctly.

In a triplestore, rdf:List might do.

> Oh, can a single metadata type have multiple occurrences in an object?

In RDF, it can: just state the same property for the same subject with
another object.

> Can a Contact object have multiple Contact.JabberID fields?  The Contact
> object representing me would have three email addresses, four Jabber
> accounts, and two web pages.

OWL allows cardinality constraints, but RDFS does not impose nor restrict
such restrictions.

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

we'd drink and get high until late :: and now we're all alone     -- placebo