Re: I apology

Toby Smithe wrote:
I did not see these "evil things" you wrote, but I am sure everyone
forgives you. Don't be so down on yourself; everything isn't awful.

First of all, thanks to everybody for warm replies (I received private emails also). People were worried about me and I must say that it was the last stress, my imaginative conflict with Gnome and it is gone now. I feel like a happy kid, because it was quite a while ago when I apologized last time :)

With regards to evil things...

1. I said that I am "trying to be a Christian", but I was aggressive to say the least.

2. I said that my competitors are "broken bicycles", but they are not.

3. My jokes had double meaning with sarcasm, nationalism and pornography (e.g. "I am not an English lord", "the Great John's guideline", "was frightened for some reason", "not only to kiss" etc.).

4. I said that I do not seek leverage (i.e. don't want to play politics) but I was acting like a politician and in fact was trying to provoke people and manipulate the community into using my software. At the same time I accused you for being too political. Also, I was suggesting you a new political system. I was fooling myself that I can make Gnome better, but I was doing evil things in fact.

5. I used crazy rhetoric. For example I named Google's search as a "gate into the universe", although it is just a piece of software. I formulated the "Principle" and a metaphor about warring commander, both looks to me like a plain madness now, i.e. they have evil meaning.

6. I used a name of God's man, Gideon, as a name of the project, but I had no rights to do that.

7. I was pretending to be a visionary that may cure your problems, although I myself needed to be cured in the first place. In my letter I said that I have no authority and knowledge to point Gnome new directions, but I was doing exactly that thing.

8. In my letter I presented an ideal vision where I said "we live in the ideal world that have no troubles", although I knew that the Bible clearly states that heaven on Earth is only possible via the Kingdom of God (human beings cannot create heaven themselves without God).

9. Although I was pretending to be a Christian, I was appealing to the humankind's philosophies and wisdom. The true Christianity is based only on God's wisdom and the Bible, his Word.

10. I posted a troll about International Space Station. In that thread I was accusing Gnome and gtkmm for things that are almost nothing when compared with my attitude. I used ISS and university rhetoric as an example of how people of different nationalities may unite and again didn't say anything about the Kingdom of Jehovah God which, as the Bible promises, will be the kingdom for all nations with Jesus Christ as a King:

"And in the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be brought to ruin. And the kingdom itself will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and it itself will stand to times indefinite" (Daniel 2:44)
http://www.watchtower.org/e/bible/da/chapter_002.htm#bk44

"And to him there were given rulership and dignity and kingdom, that the peoples, national groups and languages should all serve even him. His rulership is an indefinitely lasting rulership that will not pass away, and his kingdom one that will not be brought to ruin." (Daniel 7:14)
http://www.watchtower.org/e/bible/da/chapter_007.htm#bk14

"Look! The tent of God is with mankind, and he will reside with them, and they will be his peoples. And God himself will be with them. And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away." (Revelation 21:3,4)
http://www.watchtower.org/e/bible/re/chapter_021.htm#bk3

I recently was studying the Bible with Jehovah's Witnesses, they give full and precise explanation of all Bible teachings. And some time ago when I had especially hard times with the disorder and was ready to die, studying the Bible and God's promises written there were giving me the reason to live. Because of those studies I now was able to recognize my mistakes and ask for forgiveness.

http://www.watchtower.org