Re: gnome desktop integration library

JP Rosevear wrote:
The problem is, I've seen no unequivocal declaration about gtk+ and glib
accepting these higher level abstractions, so perhaps matthias can
comment, because historically this has not been the case and is a
primary concern for me at least.

My perspective, step 1 is decide what is right, and step 2 is talk people into it.

I don't have reason to believe there's a fundamental disagreement with the gtk maintainers, though. Most of the "kinds of dependency" I listed in that other mail are already used in gtk.

Havoc