Re: International Space Station Images

Maxim Udushlivy wrote:
Jeff Waugh wrote:
<quote who="Maxim Udushlivy">

"The International Space Station (ISS) is a manned research space
facility that is being assembled in orbit around the Earth.

Maxim,

This is not on topic for this list.

Thanks,

- Jeff

That was done on purpose due to a strange list inactivity. I am still hoping to get your replies to other my messages. Also I am ready to unsubscribe without feeling insulted, just give me a hint (-;

Jeff, "we are not interested in your proposals right now" is also a good reply. I do not insist on anything, really. I admit that I used such pesky words as "collapse" and "political union", but I was talking mostly like a journalist who wants to raise questions and start a discussion - that was not a verdict. I bet you know that "those journalists" do "trolling" exactly for that purpose sometimes (-; Again, I do not insist on anything, but the silence may be interpreted not only as a lack of interest but also as a confusion which makes me feel guilty as if I am not able to express my thoughts in an understandable manner.