Re: ToPaZ, anyone?

Hello,

> Pretty neat looking.  At first blush, there seems to be a lot of
> dependency on the mouse.  I'm curious what your plans are for
> keyboard-only access?

Right. We completely ignore a11y. I think that's a mistake. When i
thought about such Topaz design, i tried to forget existing desktop
design and rethink of : How to make a computer as easy to use as your
real desktop. This end up with similar concept as today (document ~=
window), so keyboard shordcut should be quite similar. Would be nice to
be able to choose toolbar layout like we do now, applied to dock layout
too.

The idea about docks. User must be able to switch docks/desktop like we
switch panel/desktop now, and then, go thru items of docks. On
selection, an item expand like a desklet, allowing to see some info
(CPUs load, printjob status, battery level, etc.). That's an example

I'm not an a11y guru at all. I don't even know well how things works
today. (i'm just working on completing highcontrast icons).

Don't know how Brian thought about that.

�ienne.
--
Verso l'Alto !