Re: GUnique [Was: gnome-utils branched for GNOME 2.16]

Hi, list

As an alternative to GUnique, you could do the kind of thing Maemo does
just by using D-Bus.

http://live.gnome.org/DesktopAppsAsDBusServices

(Crappy write-up, but I just haven't had time to sort it out. Sorry!)

--
Alex Jones <alex weej com>