Re: Proposed module: Accerciser

We migrate as soon as the bindings are available, but today they're
vaporware. We are using the pyLinAcc module from LSR as a short term
solution.

Is the concern that we're using a funky zip file? Or that we're using
a part of LSR?

The only reason why it's in a zip is to prevent edits to pyLinAcc in
the accerciser module instead of the base code in lsr. We can expand
the code out to a subfolder in the meantime to make it "prettier." But
the functionality is exactly the same.

Pete