Re: Do you use multiple gnome-keyring keyrings?

Nate Nielsen <nielsen-list memberwebs com> writes:

> More design info here:
>
> http://live.gnome.org/GnomeKeyring/Cryptoki

Regarding 'Certificate Storage' on that page, which looks like a still
open question (or at least not yet closed), I want to give a +1 for
using PKCS#12 for this purpose.  Even if the format has its warts, it
is much better than inventing a new format.

Btw, making it possible to do X.509 signing outside of GnuTLS was
simpler than I thought.  Once I get it to really work, I'll start on
exporting the operations down into the PKCS#11 module that you'll
provide.

/Simon