Re: can I cancel the sort on grouped items in the taskbar?

El jue, 05-04-2007 a las 10:55 -0400, jhonyl netscape net escribi�
> I have commented out the sort section by moving the */ down like this:
> --------------------
> /* Sort
>           class_group_task->windows = g_list_sort
> (class_group_task->windows,
>
> wnck_task_compare_alphabetically);
>           */
>
> I have built and installed the newly created package, and it seems to
> work fine, no sorting, though I tested it only for only 10 minutes
> now, so maybe something will go wrong in the future. I hope not.

Wow, awesome that it was that simple :)  If it turns out to work fine
for you after a few days, could you please attach a patch to the bug in
bugzilla?

[If you don't know how to make a patch, just do "diff -up oldfile.c
newfile.c > patch"]

  Federico