Re: add libcolorblind as an external dependencie

On Wed, Apr 18, 2007, Elijah Newren wrote:
> I have no problem with gnome-mag using libcolorblind -- once there's a
> more stable/reliable download location for it.  Could we get one?

 I've contacted the upstream (and Debian) maintainer of libcolorblind,
 Daniel Ruoso, as soon as you mentionned stability of the upstream URL
 in this thread, and he replied a couple of days ago that he would
 request an Alioth project to host the files at a stable location.

 (Alioth is the Debian instance of GForge, a fork of the last GPL
 version of SF which is used to industrialize hosting of software
 projects with mailing-list, SVN/git/CVS/bzr/mercurial, access list,
 news, web space, bug tracking etc..)

--
Loïc Minier