Re: jhbuild and dbus started services

2007-04-25 klockan 17:47 skrev Kjartan Maraas:
> I just rebuilt my jhbuild environment the other day and when I logged in
> I noticed that my keyboard layout was set back to 'us' from norwegian.
> After more investigation I see that gnome-settings-daemon is started
> from /usr/libexec/ instead of $prefix/libexec and I guess that's causing
> these problems.
>
> Can anyone tell me how to set up the jhbuild environment so that dbus
> starts the right programs in this case?

If you built DBUS yourself as well, executing something like this from your
.xinitrc might work:

  jhbuild run dbus-launch --exit-with-session seahorse-agent gnome-session

Hope this helps. See [1] for some related information.

  mvrgr, Wouter

[1] http://uwstopia.nl/blog/2005/08/d-bus-hal-g-v-m-in-jhbuild
--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

never lived never lived :: i'm in love        -- black rebel motorcycle club