Re: Online Desktop, Tomboy, and user storage

I'm coming late here, but lucky this discussion is dumb so I didn't miss much.

The "online desktop" should allow it's users to dump stuff into their
own personal WebDAV space.  This is useful for a million and one
things.

Tomboy exports to WebDAV already.  Tomboy can export to a little
corner of an online desktop user's online WebDAV space tomorrow.

If you want Web-accessible notes, write a web service in whatever
language you want that parses the Tomboy DAV notes.

Congrats!  End of thread.

-Alex