Re: org.gnome.Application DBus Interface

On Thu, 2007-08-16 at 14:32 +0200, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> > I would say go go InvokeAction.
> >
> cool, I'm not alone :-)
>
> Although I'm thinking that we might need also a ListActions method, to
> retrieve the list of actions supported by the application.
Wouldn't that result in a lot of strcmp()'s? A switch/case scenario
might be cleaner, so FooInterface.InvokeAction's signature could be (i),
where some well-known values are defined, eg.
org.gnome.MediaPlayer.ACTION_PLAY, ACTION_PAUSE, etc. (could be
GNOME_MEDIAPLAYER_PLAY etc in C, dunno).

Anyway, this whole project reminds me of CDIS a lot ;-)

Nicolas