RFC: hiding the new timezone feature in the clock applet for 2.20

Hi,

Since I didn't have time to fix a few things for the clock applet for
2.20, and I don't think anybody did it either, I think this feature is
not ready to be used by all our users for 2.20: the UI is clearly far
from being optimal, and it's also a bit slow for reasons I've not
investigated.

I'd like to remove the UI bits from the clock pref dialog that let the
user enable this feature. People could still enable it via a gconf key,
though.

Opinions?

Vincent

--