Re: Full screen GtkDrawingArea performance sucking - help me!

On Mon, 2007-08-27 at 15:52 +0100, Alex Jones wrote:
> > Please open $YOUR_FAVORITE_PROFILER and provide some proof that your
> > issues are related to GTK+.
>
> I don't have a favourite profiler. Suggest me one! (And show me how to
> use it :P)

oprofile (part of the stock kernel on most distros) and the GTK+
interface OProfileUI (http://projects.o-hand.com/oprofileui) work pretty
damn well for me.  You'll need -dbg packages unless you've built
everything relevant from source.

Ross
                                          jabber: ross burtonini com
                                     www: http://www.burtonini.com./