Re: GNOME/Win32

On Tue, Dec 11, 2007 at 03:58:57PM +0100, Piotr Gaczkowski wrote:
> For me it is certainly a point worth achieveing, especially now, for we
> have more and more interest in free OSes as well as we are dropping the
> dependencies on pure UNIX thingies (dbus, dconf, pulseaudio). What's
> your opinion?

Contributions to make GNOME more portable are welcome. If you want
something, just go ahead and do it.

For gnome-blog (one of the few apps a made a few contributions to +
assuming I had time to work on gnome-blog), I don't have Windows. I'd
rather focus on fixing other things ('patches welcome').

--
Regards,
Olav