Re: Proposed external dependency: ndesk-dbus/ndesk-dbus-glib

2007-12-20 klockan 04:52 skrev Vincent Untz:
> Homepage: http://www.ndesk.org/DBusSharp
> svn/git/bzr/...: git://git.ndesk.org/pub/scm/dbus-sharp
> Tarballs: http://www.ndesk.org/archive/ndesk-dbus/
> Proposal on d-d-l: http://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2007-November/msg00217.html
>
> Short description:
> ==================
> Managed D-Bus, for mono applications.
>
> Summary so far:
> ===============
>  + +1 from a few people
>  + useful for tomboy (I think it has an internal copy)

+1 from me.

I'd like to add that this library has also been used with success in both
Muine and Banshee (no official modules, but still).

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

soon i know i'll be back with you :: i'm nearly with you           -- zero 7