Re: Which version of GnuPG which is one of dependencies by Seahorse will be released with gnome 2.22

Adam Schreiber wrote:
On Dec 18, 2007 12:11 AM, jijun yu <Jijun Yu sun com> wrote:
As I know, GnuPG is one of required dependencies by the latest version
of SeaHorse. And currently GnuPG has two release versions, as its
webpage said, 1.4.7 is the stable version, 2.0.7 is the unstable
development version. So my question is that which version will be
released into gnome 2.22.

Both are considered to be stable versions.  Seahorse should work with both.
GnuPG is a required dependency of Seahorse which has been a module in gnome. However, I couldn' t find it in the list of the external dependencies of gnome 2.21.x : http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointTwentyone/ExternalDependencies

Thanks,
Jerry
Cheers,

Adam