Re: GNOME 2.22 module inclusion discussions heat up.

Vincent Untz wrote:
Le jeudi 20 décembre 2007, à 11:33 +0100, Luca Ferretti a écrit :
Also note that gdm trunk now requires the "gnome-settings-daemon"
package, recently added to svn. Note also that gnome-control-center yet
provides a gnome-settings-daemon program, but I don't know if and how
those are related.

It was my understanding that both gnome-control-center and gdm would use
the same g-s-d. Any control center people having more information about
this?

That's the goal, yes. I expect we'll get there for 2.22, but contrary to gdm, current control center trunk still uses the internal copy (the stand-alone g-s-d is still rather fresh).

Jens