Re: how to file a couple bugs

hi;

On Fri, 2007-02-16 at 13:40 +0100, David Prieto wrote:
> Hi guys. There are a couple bugs I would like to file, just some
> suggestions. The problem is, I don't know what packages I should file
> them against.
>
> -The first one affects the screenshot utility. Right now you can launch
> it by pressing PrintScr or Alt+PrintScr, and I want to suggest that the
> interactive screenshot can be launched by pressing Ctrl+PrintScr.

usually, it would be:

  product: gnome-utils, component: screenshot

but the key bindings are handled by metacity.  the problem is: for the
next release I have almost ready the "take a shot of an area of the
desktop" feature, and I'd like to bind it to Ctrl+PrtSc. :-)

the interactive dialog is only useful if you want to tweak the
preferences, so it makes sense to have it visible only when launching
from the menu (or from a launcher on the panel).

ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--
Emmanuele Bassi,  E: ebassi gmail com