D-Bus vs jhbuild

Hi.

I've been having some problems with services started by dbus in a
jhbuild environment lately.

What I'm seeing is that some services - maybe all that are started by
dbus - are being run out of the system prefix instead of the jhbuild
prefix.

I've built everything against the system installed dbus and hal, since
building these and getting them to work has been too much hassle every
time I've tried in the past.

Is there a way to get dbus launched services to start out of the jhbuild
prefix with this setup?

The ones I see started from /usr are:

gnome-settings-daemon (started by gnome-session)
gnome-vfs-daemon (started by???)
totem-plugin-viewer (started by epiphany)

Anyone able to help here?

Cheers
Kjartan