Re: Proposed suite: developer tools

On Mon, 2007-01-08 at 19:35 +0100, Vincent Untz wrote:
> This is a thread about the whole suite. This is not about glade3, or
> anjuta, or monodevelop, or devhelp.
>
> The question is: is this suite a good idea or a bad idea?

as far as I can see, we have blessed libraries, blessed languages but no
blessed development tools, committed to the same level of quality of the
whole platform we are asking developers to use and create applications
for.

so, +1 for having a suite with blessed development tools.

ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--
Emmanuele Bassi,  E: ebassi gmail com