Re: Proposed module: gnome-main-menu

On Tue, 2007-01-09 at 13:59 +0100, David Prieto wrote:
> > Mine has this ("recently used apps" menu).
>
> I'm sure you must mean a favourite apps menu, not recently used.
>
> Otherwise please, correct me.

It has Favorite Apps, Recent Apps, and Recent Documents. For Recent Apps
to work, however, it requires minor changes to the recent files
implementation, to support the listing of applications. It is possible
that you aren't getting that, if you don't have the patch applied.

However, I hardly think this should be a showstopper for inclusion,
given that the current menus don't have Recent Apps.

-- dobey