Re: Proposed module: gnome-main-menu

On 1/9/07, Bryan Clark <bclark redhat com> wrote:

I think this discussion is going to get a little off track here if
everyone puts up their slab gripes and then iain or someone else tries
to defend them all until either everyone reading the discussion is
annoyed or one of the participants has been beaten into submission.

Don't worry, my passive/aggressive switch will flip soon and i'll
cease to care :)
Just to clear up any confusion, I am not an author of slab, nor do i
actually know who did write it (besides being a novell person). I'm
just someone who tried it  when it was first proposed and found its
use quite pleasant, but i do hate menus with a passion and always
have...

All I'm doing is defending a piece of software that i like and am
worried that it is simply being overlooked because it is different to
what we have at the moment. But its late and i'm going to bed

iain