Re: bonobo deprecation status?

Evolution and EDS uses bonobo.

Ross is currently working on merging his EDS DBus port with HEAD and
that would land in GNOME 2.22 only.

Apart from this, Evolution uses libbonoboui for menus and toolbars,
which we are planning to remove in GNOME 2.22. Evolution also uses
bonobo for querying components (Mail, Calendar, Task, Memo, Contacts)
via bonobo. We haven't yet thought about the removal of this, but should
be possible in the same time frame.

-Srini.