Re: GNOME online desktop - (some of the possible) next steps

<quote who="Havoc Pennington">

>   - modify mugshot.org/applications (to become
>     online.gnome.org/applications) to support web apps

>   - make online.gnome.org and mugshot.org work as OpenID providers

Quick Q about these so I have my facts straight: Do you intend for mugshot
to be a branded 'frontend' to online.gnome.org? Which data will be stored on
either side? Or will the users and data be separate and/or federated?

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2008: Melbourne, Australia        http://lca2008.linux.org.au/

   "She sped into the parking lot, the door flew open and there she was,
   dressed only in a black bathing suit and sunglasses. I got in and she
     reversed straight into another car. Classic Carine." - Stephen Gan