Re: Bluetooth device detection

On Thu, 2007-07-26 at 18:09 +0100, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> It's part of the bluez project, and the work is
> already being done on the bluez-gnome wizard to that effect.
This implies the user could have several places where he can add some
device of class X to his system, based on the connection method. IMHO
it's more logical to add a device of a certain class, then to be asked
"Hey, how is it connected to your machine"?

It's as if we'd have 4 apps to add a printer to your machine: one for
parallel printers, one for USB ones, one for Bluetooth printers and one
for IPP/network connected devices. Luckily this isn't the way a user
should add a printer nowadays.

Nicolas