Re: Dogfood servers now up

<quote who="Sanford Armstrong">

> GNOME is going to have to become a service provider.

That's one of the major undercurrents of discussion about the Online Desktop
strategy. The Foundation is behind it, but we want to work closely with our
Advisory Board partners to make sure that we don't end up at cross purposes,
or competing in ugly ways. One of the ideas that has been raised is branded
frontends, for instance.

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2008: Melbourne, Australia        http://lca2008.linux.org.au/

   "It's a pan-dimensional cake, and there are many ways to slice it." -
                                Bruce Badger