Re: Whats coming in GTK+ 2.12

<quote who="Matthias Clasen">

> I thought it might be a good idea to anticipate the release announcement
> for GTK+ 2.12 by writing a series of mails about some of the new features
> that will appear in the next stable release.

Rad! Thanks for this Matthias, it's a great way to get hackers acquainted
with the awesome before it hits. :-) Suggestion: Mail devel-announce-list as
well, so people who are slightly less dialed in to the huge discussions
lists will see it.

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
GUADEC 2007 in Beautiful Birmingham                   http://www.guadec.org/

        Web development with PHP is like injecting pure rust with a
                    high-pressure hose. For pain relief.