Re: Proposal: Replace scrollkeeper

Le mardi 19 juin 2007, à 18:59 +0100, Don Scorgie a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> With the recent release of Rarian (new name for spoon) [1], I'd like to
> propose replacing scrollkeeper with it and moving it to the external
> dependencies moduleset.

Cool!

So, we don't have to change anything in any other modules for this to
work? I guess to get more testing, we could just change our jhbuild
moduleset (and wait for distros to use this).

Also, are you still waiting for freedesktop.org admins to create some
accounts for you?

> So there you have it.  Anyone want to volunteer an opinion, question,
> flame?

If you really want to hear some opinion: free beer for Don at GUADEC!
:-)

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.