Re: Gnome panel hacking

Hi,

Gianni Moschini wrote:
The fixed size respect both. When you open a window, it creates a
button of 100 pixels width (in an horizontal panel)

Each time you open a new window, it creates a 100 pixels width buttons
again, till there is no much left space.

Then it becomes to shrink each button to fit the whole size with
smaller buttons (each of the same size).

This fix the resizing problem pretty well.

Seems like a nice simple solution.

Note that we need a property to set this fixed size. I don't want to
hard-code this in the source code.

Just don't put it in any dialogs!

Havoc