Re: Module maintenance: problems and oportunities

Le mardi 26 juin 2007 à 10:43 +0300, Lucas Rocha a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> 2007/6/26, Elijah Newren <newren gmail com>:

> > > You're wrong.
> >
> > How could he possibly be wrong?  He didn't say that gnome-love didn't
> > work or that no gnome-love bugs had been solved by new contributors,
> > he said that he *thought* gnome-love didn't work and that he hasn't
> > personally seen gnome-love bugs being solved by some new contributor.
> > ;-)

Who are they ? Where are they ? Bugzilla tells me that 102 gnome-love
bugs have been closed this year. But i don't know which were closed by
new contributors.

gnome-love bugs should be easy improvements. But if a bug is not closed
in less than a release cycle, then i understand that developers handle
fix it themselve. Maybe i don't understand which bug are good candidate
for gnome-love.

--
Benoît Dejean
GNOME http://www.gnomefr.org/