Re: Application category in desktop files

On Tue, 2007-03-06 at 11:04 -0300, Claudio Saavedra wrote:
> I'm creating the page in the wiki. Will send it later for you guys to
> review the wording and make sure the instructions are ok, before
> publishing it.

Ok, I've added then a draft for this Goal here:

  http://live.gnome.org/GnomeGoals/ApplicationCategory

I've set a note to specify this goal's instructions need to be reviewed
before everyone goes and follows them. I added the goal as well in

  http://live.gnome.org/GnomeGoals/

Please review it and make sure everything is fine.

I hope I haven't made any omission. In particular, I didn't add the
bindings modules because I suppose they don't install desktop files, in
case I'm wrong please feel free to correct it.

Greetings,

Claudio

--
Claudio Saavedra <csaavedra alumnos utalca cl>