Re: Updating our list of GNOME contributors

On 3/7/07, Thomas Wood <thos gnome org> wrote:

If we really must have a gnome-about dialog, shouldn't the contributors
list be kept up to date automatically? If it has to be updated manually
then it's only going to go out of date again for the next release.

We could use Tracker to get the list of contributors if we mark them
with "GNOME Foundation member" metadata and it could update the list
in real time...

iain