Re: A New GNOME Order

I agree with this idea. There are a lot of powerfull application that
"share" the functionaity. We need more libraries to reuse. There are
three points (in the download example):

1.- Perhaps a downloader daemon that we can send it the URL and it
download the file and notify when the download finish.

2.- Share a library to call this daemon

3.- Share a download wodget to embed in another applications

Sharing a library and a widget is needed to make the desktop better and
easier to extend and develop, I think.

Regards,
	Chuchi

El vie, 09-03-2007 a las 01:36 +0100, �ienne Bersac escribi� Hi,