libsoup branched for 2.18

I've branched libsoup for gnome-2-18. You know the drill. (Not cc:ing
docs or i18n lists because libsoup has neither.)

Plans for 2.20? Well, maybe I'll finally do the long-awaited ABI break I
originally claimed I was going to do for 2.14.[1] Or maybe not.

People who are using libsoup (or who *want* to be using libsoup but are
somehow thwarted) who have ideas for what things should be fixed should
file bugs or send mail to libsoup-list gnome org

-- Dan

[1]
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/release-team/2005-November/msg00047.html