Re: Epiphany and Epiphany Extensions branched for GNOME 2.18

Hi;

Le jeudi 15 mars 2007 à 11:00 +0200, Lucas Rocha a écrit :
> Hi Christian,
>
> What are the Epiphany plans for GNOME 2.20?

We haven't really had time to plan which features we want to add for
2.20.

The only thing that I have firm plans for---but of which I'm not sure
I'll have the time to do it---is to finish GnomeGeckoEmbed, and to make
Epiphany a XULrunner application using GGE instead of gtkmozembed.

Regards,
	Christian