Re: add libcolorblind as an external dependencie

gnome-mag can be builted with libcolorblind support to
support image filters for the colorblind.

Could we also use this to say "hey, what does this icon look like to
to someone that is RG colourblind?" I had a bug a few months ago about
the symbols in the statistics program not being different enough for
colourblind users, and it would have been great to see this affect
myself without submitting jpeg images of the icons to some random
website.

Just an idea.

Richard.