Re: su/sudo wrapper

Le mardi 22 mai 2007, à 10:58 +0200, Benoît Dejean a écrit :
> Thanks for your answer, but this doesn't solve my problem for 2.20. I'm
> looking for something stable and already widely used so it could be
> proposed as External Dependency and work with it.

In the past, there have always been objections on adding a dependency on
gksu/libgnomesu/something-else because the design was not good enough.
As far as I know, PolicyKit is the only solution that might have a
chance of getting blessed.

So if you really want to get things fixed for 2.20, trying PolicyKit
and, if you're satisfied with it, propose it as a blessed dependency is
probably your best choice.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.