Re: Input devices capplets

Le jeudi 01 novembre 2007, à 22:48 +0100, Luca Ferretti a écrit :

> Il giorno gio, 01/11/2007 alle 15.09 +0100, Vincent Untz ha scritto:
> >
> > Matthew hacked this up to work with DEVICE_RESOLUTION, so SHMConfig
> > isn't needed. Only three settings work, though (tap to click, horizontal
> > scrolling, vertical scrolling).
> >
> > I don't know where to find a patch (the source package doesn't have any
> > patch), but I believe it's only a minor change. But it's only a short
> > term hack, I guess :-)
> >
> > (I looked at all this to see how easy it'd be to add support for my
> > "disable touchpad" key)
>
> mmmhhh..
>
> Isn't "Ignore touchpad while typing" option a better solution for laptop
> guys?

Don't know how other people work, but when I plug an USB mouse, I don't
want my touchpad to work. That's the main use case for me. But your
proposal can also make sense.

Anyway, in this case, it's not about making it automagically work, but
about using the key on my laptop which is designed for this :-)

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.