Re: build systems

On Fri, 2007-11-09 at 13:52 +0100, Daniel Svensson wrote:
> waf runs in two steps, first configure,
> then build. And I cannot stress enough how fast it is. Zooom! Also it
> has a very nice looks ;)

Yes, I evaluated waf a few months ago. It's a very nice internal design,
and very pluggable. Unfortunatly it needs the same modules written as
what we use with autotools, e.g. a module to install a schema file, do
the translation stuff etc.

It's written in python, and is really a nice project. If I was more l33t
at python I would be pushing it much harder than I am for use inside
GNOME.

Richard.