New simpler gnome-keyring API

A new simpler GNOME keyring API is now committed to trunk. It has API
documentation in SVN and is described here:

http://live.gnome.org/GnomeKeyring/StoringPasswords [1]

If anyone wants contribute ideas or make suggestions before its set in
stone, please feel free.

Certain gnome-keyring concepts are not hidden in this API, and it uses
the same constants and codes as other parts of the gnome-keyring API.
This is intentional. Although I do find myself wish some of the
constants had shorter names...

Cheers,
Stef Walter

[1] What do I have to do to get wiki code blocks {{{ xxx }}} to get a
horizontal scrollbar?