Re: New clock applet for 2.22

<quote who="Garrett LeSage">

> I hope sharing all this has provided a bit of insight and might help guide
> the future direction of the applet a bit.

I hope you guys figure out a way to be able to do these kinds of changes out
in the commons in future. The "tight schedule, community is hard, let's go
shopping" excuses are getting old. If the community needs to change to help
this happen, then let's work at that, but continuing in this fashion is just
not helpful to anyone.

- Jeff

--
GNOME.conf.au 2008: Melbourne, Australia http://live.gnome.org/Melbourne2008

             make: *** No rule to make target `whoopee'.  Stop.