Re: Pulseaudio

On Fri, 2007-10-12 at 18:21 -0400, Ronald S. Bultje wrote:
> It's simply too long. I'm not going to pick out what's important or
> relevant in the discussion.
>
> Let me re-phrase it: if you can't make it clear in ~10 lines why PA is
> a must-have, it probably isn't. How you phrase it is a matter of
> philosophy.

I'm really just a lurker of this list but i got too frustrated by your
writing to not end my silence.

Your two last posts have been highly arrogant and trollish. Lennart was,
as he said himself, away during most of the conversation in this thread.
Considering all the questions asked and general concerns brought up in
this thread and how technical in nature they have been the reply was
bound to be long. You are, of  course, free to not read it.

I bet Lennart could write less then 10 lines to describe why PulseAudio
is a "must-have", that was however not at all the meaning of that post.
He was mearly answering questions and concerns brought up in this
thread.

Mattias