Re: Status of gnome-keyring-manager for 2.22

On 9/23/07, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org> wrote:
> Can we do this for 2.22? Is there any feature in gnome-keyring-manager
> that is not in seahorse?  If yes, are those features important for our
> users?

Finding time to finish implementing g-k-m features will largely depend
on how my thesis is going.  I think access control lists are the last
important feature to migrate before deprecating g-k-m.  I'm not sure
how many users actively control which applications can read, write or
delete each gnome-keyring secret.

Cheers,

Adam