Re: GNOME Panel++

<quote who="Benjamin Gramlich">

> Another thing I'd like to see in the next version of the panel is the
> ability to lock it down. In other words, there should be a way to keep
> the panel from moving unless the user makes an explicit action to do so.
> The best place for such an option would be in the preferences menu for
> the panel so that it isn't accidentally toggled in the context menu.

This is already possible, but as it is aimed at administrator customisation
and lockdown, it's not exposed in the user interface. You can use Pessulus
(via Sabayon) to turn this on, or just muck with the lockdown settings with
GConf directly.

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2008: Melbourne, Australia        http://lca2008.linux.org.au/